The main differences between joint venture and consignment

The main differences

between joint venture and

consignment are:

1. Nature
Joint venture
: It is a temporary
partnership business
without a firm name.
Consignment
: It is an extension of
business by principal
through agent.
2. Parties
Joint venture
: The parties involving in
joint venture are known as
co-ventures.
Consignment
: Consignor and consignee
are involving parties in the
consignment.
3. Relation
Joint venture
: The relation between co-
ventures is just like the
partners in partnership
firm.
Consignment
: The relation between the
consignor and consignee
is 'principal and agent'.
4. Sharing Profit
Joint venture
: The profits ans losses of
joint venture are shared
among the co-ventures in
their agreed proportion.
Consignment
: The profits and losses
are not shared between
the consignor and
consignee. Consignee gets
only the commission.
5. Rights
Joint venture
: The co-ventures in a
joint venture have equal
rights.
Consignment
: In consignment, the
consignor enjoys
principal's right whereas
consignee enjoys the right
of agent.
6. Exchange Of
Information
Joint venture
: The co-ventures
exchange the required
information among them
regularly.
Consignment
: The consignee prepares
an account sale which
contains a details of
business activities carried
on and is being sent to
the consignor.
7. Ownership
Joint Venture
: All the co-ventures are
the owners of the joint
venture.
Consignment
: The consignor is the
owner of the business.
8. Method Of Maintaining
Accounts
Joint venture
: There are different
methods of maintaining
accounts in joint
venture.As per agreement
the co-ventures maintain
their account.
Consignment
: In consignment, there is
only one method of
maintaining account.
9. Basis Of Account
Joint venture
: Cash basis of accounting
is applicable in joint
venture.
Consignment
: Actual basis is adopted
in consignment.
10. Continuity
Joint venture
: As soon as the particular
venture is completed, the
joint venture is
terminated.
Consignment
: The continuity of
business exists according
to the willingness of both
consignor and consignee.

Comments

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learn How You Can Make Money from Youtube & Facebook Using Famebit

How To Setup Lead Magnet WithIn Blog Post Using LeadPages

CPA Vs. Affiliate Marketing: The Beginners Guide To CPA Marketing